The following exams have been cancelled. Please email email@example.com to reschedule.
- April 2, 2020 - Scarborough
- April 3, 2020 - Guelph
- April 3, 2020 - Lindsay
- April 7, 2020 - Barrie
- April 8, 2020 - Hamilton
- April 14, 2020 - Sudbury
- April 15, 2029 - Belleville
- April 16, 2020 - Etobicoke
- April 20, 2020 - London
- April 21, 2020 - Thunder Bay
- April 28, 2020 - Ridgetown
- April 29, 2020 - Guelph
- April 29, 2020 - Markham
- April 30, 2020 - Guelph
- April 30, 2020 - Mississauga
MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19
If you have flu-like symptoms with a fever or are self-isolating, or if you choose to stay home due to concerns about potential exposure to COVID-19, please notify us to cancel your attendance at your course or exam. It can be rescheduled at a later date without penalty.
Returning from Travel
Anyone who has travelled outside of Canada and is not a healthcare worker or another essential service worker should:
- self-isolate for 14 days when they return. People who are self-isolating should not go to work
- monitor themselves for symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus for 14 days after returning to Canada
- contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or their local public health unit if they experience symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus
Visit the Government of Canada website for more information.
There are steps you can take to prevent the spread of viruses.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid sharing personal items